¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Jace y Stone Forge Banned

5 participantes
Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
AutorMensaje
Misio
Lord Ao - Admin
Misio

Cantidad de envíos : 1026

Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 4:21 pm

lepibe escribió:
camus ese bicho baja por 3??? es una cartaza!

Ay Pibe...

Oe oe oe oe
El Inferno Titan ta 15 cocos. bounce
https://dungeons-ap.forosactivos.net
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

Cantidad de envíos : 113

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Si bajara x 3 seria Mythic de 200 lucas instaneamente.... banearias al Jace para despues Banear esta carta.... yo creo q deberia bajar por 3BB (pero los B phyrexianos) y seria riquisimo... o a la mierda recontra indio q baje x 1BBB.... e igual seria cartasa xq seria mas power q la musa x el condicional y xq es 44...
Misio
Lord Ao - Admin
Misio

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Smile
Vana reeditar Liliana's Specter, xq como va la cosa, el garruk companion ia ta reditado, la comun de chandra tbn, asi q wiiiiiii!! ojala reediten xq tengo mis 4 promos =) y me estan dando ganitas de jugar BR otra vez.

EDIT: PUTA MADRE. El PW a reeditar es Sorin y no Liliana T_T

Liliana me parece mucho mas util.
lepibe
Draco Lich
lepibe

Cantidad de envíos : 587

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

suks XD.. hmm en birfdthing pod entra XD.. drop de 5 sacrificando vengevines XD..
Misio
Lord Ao - Admin
Misio

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

tarado.
El birthing pod busca criatura no PW.

Ay Pibe...
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Creo q se refiere a la 4/4 q hace arena y baja x 5...
lepibe
Draco Lich
lepibe

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 8:32 pm

obvio q de la criatura pes ! kien cha va a kerer bajar algun PW negro!!..

Asumo q el condicional es justamente porque cuesta caro bajarlo, y pa bajarlo y morir ta q no ayudaria para nada. GG. drop de 5 lo mas seguro como dice camus 3BB. Mana pyrexiano en M12, dudo mucho. XD

ojala salga buenos decks xD..pa ke sea divertido.
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Ultimately, Magic is a game of skill. Otherwise, you wouldn't see the same people like LSV, Yuuya, Edgar, and Conley dominate every event. There is some variance involved, but everyone accepts that it's a necessary evil when you're dealing with a card game.

So then Caw-Blade came along, and Standard became probably the most skill-intensive format we've seen in a long while. You could play Valakut, Vampires, RDW, U/G, etc. The possibilities seemed endless, and the winners were usually the ones who were more prepared or played better.

Clearly this was unacceptable and something needed to be banned.

Wait, what?

In poker, you can sit down at a table, barely know the rules, and double your stack in the first hand. How often do you think the person who just doubled up becomes addicted to that rush?

Poker is now widely popular, whereas tournament attendance for Standard has plummeted. VS System, another TCG, was very skill intensive, and it didn't last long. Granted, there was no casual market, but even tournament attendance was low.

The masses have spoken. They don't want to play a skill-based game. Everyone wants that chance to win, to feel that rush of excitement. And they certainly don't want to have to work for it.

Magic needs that draw that poker has. A new player needs to be able to sit down and have a chance to win large enough that they can envision it. Otherwise, why would they continue playing? No one wants to continually have their face shoved into the mud over and over again. There needs to be a silver lining. There needs to be the hope that they can pull a foil mythic rare out of a pack.

There needs to be variance.

This upsets me for mostly one reason. The people who complain about variance and how unlucky they get are the reason why Magic needs variance. If there weren't variance, those types of players would rarely win because they aren't interested in getting better or learning from their mistakes.

Honestly, that's a mild annoyance. I can deal with people's incessant baby whining if I have to, but I'd rather not. All I ask is that everyone take Magic for what it is and stop complaining about it.

Yes, Caw-Blade was dominant, but no one was helpless. You could have learned the intricacies of the mirror match, listened to Patrick Sullivan or Mike Flores. There were options, but most people took the “stamp my feet, cry about it, don't go to tournaments” approach.

In my not-so-humble opinion, the players out there need to take a different approach. From my experience, figuring out how to deal with the current situation is much better than thinking about how things could have been, what they used to be, or what they could be.

Caw-Blade was the best deck, and you should have just dealt with the situation instead of complaining about it. The grass is always going to be greener on the other side, so what's the point of looking at things like that? You'll never be happy unless you just accept things for what they are, assuming they are out of your control.

Everyone without a Top 8 wants one. If you have a string of Top 8s but no wins, suddenly you want to win a tournament. Once you win a tournament, you find something else to be unhappy about. Your life will never be complete, and you will always want more.

As a result, people are going to complain, oftentimes just for the sake of complaining. Now that Mystic and Jace are gone, my win percentage will probably go down a little bit. I also don't have byes anymore, which will further hinder my success, but I'm not complaining. I'm just going to make the best choices I can, play some great Magic, and let the chips fall where they may.

You should do the same.

Me gusto su articulo en StarCity
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyJue Jun 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Y deja bien en claro q la baja de asistencia a los torneos pudo mas q el afecto de Wizards a su primogenito hegemonico... obvio Wizard ama mas la plata q a JTMS ^^.
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 12:04 am

Carajo ha salido un nuevo jace...
Misio
Lord Ao - Admin
Misio

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 9:55 am

El articulo es bueno, pero el caw blade ya había muerto con el ban inminente de la stone forge.
EL Ban del Jace si bien fue innecesario en su momento, ahora que sale un nuevo Jace, creo q el ban del jace anterior está mucho más que justificado.

Porque las habilidades de este nuevo Jace hdp son bien, pero bien Imbas!

Por 0 ps...

Ahora... Este Jace + Jace's Archivist + Jace Erasure

Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 Jace_t10
lepibe
Draco Lich
lepibe

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 10:07 am

Pobre Beleren.

Hmm parece imba, pero aun hay vengevines, y eldrazzis q paran las estrategias de deckeo. Y como detienes a Boros o elfos o trasgos?.

Bueno ojala salga nuevos pws..
Misio
Lord Ao - Admin
Misio

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 10:14 am

day of judgment, sol negro
obviamente que mono blue, peca maaaal contra agro ps, pero UW o UB tienen buenas formas de controlar aggro.

Este bicho me está gustando mucho para un futuro aggro RG o mono red.
es practicamente un 3/3 x 2

Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 Stormb10
lepibe
Draco Lich
lepibe

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 12:07 pm

hmmmm bicho primer turno y este en segundo chevere, puede hacer bastante daño. Sin bolts en los decks mejor. Pero late game; en un juego parejo o controlado, robar este bicho será una lagrimota.

Oe tons van a jugar el prerealease??. Que fecha es?? alguien sabe?
Misio
Lord Ao - Admin
Misio

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 4:52 pm

yo si juego el Pre.
apla 2 head??
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Shaman Twin
Featured by Mike Flores on 2011-06-26 (Standard)
Print this deck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maindeck:

Artifacts
1 Basilisk Collar
3 Birthing Pod

Artifact Creatures
1 Hex Parasite
1 Spellskite

Creatures
1 Acidic Slime
4 Birds of Paradise
1 Cunning Sparkmage
4 Deceiver Exarch
4 Fauna Shaman
1 Inferno Titan
4 Lotus Cobra
1 Trinket Mage
2 Vengevine

Enchantments
4 Splinter Twin

Sorceries
4 Preordain

Basic Lands
3 Forest
3 Island
2 Mountain

Lands
4 Copperline Gorge
4 Misty Rainforest
4 Raging Ravine
4 Scalding Tarn
Sideboard:

1 Elixir of Immortality
3 Spellskite
3 Acidic Slime
1 Consecrated Sphinx
3 Cunning Sparkmage
4 Jace Beleren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pibe este deck te va a gustar creo..
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 5:17 pm

y como SB x si te gusto...

This deck is obviously based on Bjorn Domi's PTQ-winner.

I pared down to the smallest number of Vengevines you can have and still use to annihilate someone. Vengevines are gas, but four copies of each of the Exarch Twin combo cards are better.

Whack singletons: Acidic Slime is there to bridge to six (the one Inferno Titan and possibly Consecrated Sphinx); Hex Parasite main is for Trinket Mage (you can Trinket Mage into Hex Parasite to rebuy Vengevine).

Sideboarding:

Other Twin:
-1 Basilisk Collar
-1 Hex Parasite
-1 Trinket Mage
-4 Lotus Cobra
-1 Cunning Sparkmage
-1 Inferno Titan
+3 Spellskite
+2 Acidic Slime
+4 Jace Beleren

I'm not sure if you should have four Jaces or four Acidic Slimes in your deck against Twin. I went with Jaces because Slimes cost five whereas you can play turn 2 Jace off a Birds of Paradise.

You kind of have to play Spellskite (maybe even double Spellskite) before trying for your Slimes, which you need to have in your deck to deal with their Spellskites. You don't have an offensive Plan B with this configuration, so your Plan B has to be Jace.

U/W:
-1 Basilisk Collar
-1 Hex Parasite
-1 Spellskite
-1 Trinket Mage
-1 Cunning Sparkmage
+1 Consecrated Sphinx
+4 Jace Beleren

Under normal circumstances I would suggest siding out Birds of Paradise, but this deck can go Birds of Paradise → Jace Beleren.

It has so many insane lines of attack that the U/W matchup is probably ludicrous, but Jace Beleren + Consecrated Sphinx is probably the most disgusting. An active deck can almost never lose to a reactive deck once something like that gets rolling.

RDW, Vampires, etc.
-1 Hex Parasite
-1 Acidic Slime
-1 Birds of Paradise
-1 Cunning Sparkmage
+1 Elixir of Immortality
+3 Spellskite

Spellskite comes in to block and to soak up random Staggershock copies. Spellskite not only makes Teetering Peaks look silly, but also protects your Vengevine- and combo-assembling Fauna Shamans. You can just trade whatever with their small guys; maybe get a two-for-one out of it somewhere.

Elixir of Immortality might seem at odds with Vengevine, but it actually rebuys all your guys who are getting killed while, you know, gaining five.

Probably not a great matchup, but Spellskite leads a fine army of potential attrition.

Soul Sisters or whatever:
-1 Birthing Pod
-1 Hex Parasite
-1 Spellskite
-1 Acidic Slime
+1 Elixir of Immortality
+3 Cunning Sparkmage

Losing seems difficult.

Make sure you slowplay your Basilisk Collar so that when the opponent moves to hide it with his Leonin, you can ping that effer. Seriously don't know how you can lose with a bunch of active Cunning Sparkmages clearing the way. You can infinity them, or deck them with Elixir.

Valakut, etc.
-1 Basilisk Collar
-1 Hex Parasite
-1 Trinket Mage
-4 Lotus Cobra
-1 Cunning Sparkmage
-1 Inferno Titan
+2 Spellskite
+4 Jace Beleren
+3 Acidic Slime

You don't want to have too many guys that die to Pyroclasm / Slagstorm, which is why you cut the Lotus Cobras. Birds of Paradise gets the nod because you still have the super quick turn 3 kill, plus Birds of Paradise → Jace Beleren.

I kind of want to play the fourth Spellskite because one Spellskite and some open mana are better than the entire Valakut deck put together. A bunch of Spellskites plus quad Slimes powered up by Jace—and that's Plan B?—wow. It's not as if you still have a turn 3 kill or anything.

If it's me, and it's week one... This is what I am playing. The best cards in the format outside the combo are Lotus Cobra, Preordain, and Fauna Shaman... and lo and behold! You can Preordain into Lotus Cobra and Fauna Shaman!

lepibe
Draco Lich
lepibe

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 5:55 pm

flower cheers

Todo explicadito! Very Happy ta bonito el deck. No hubiera pensado poner le combo en deck birdthing.. pero interesante ahhh.. De ahi leo la explicacion pa hacer los comentarios. ^^
es articulo de starcity???... ya no puedo entrar, es la pagina banneada de mi maquina. XD

Lo bonito que te deja la posibilidad de ganarle a valakut. ^^ XD ta chevere. ^^
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyVie Jun 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Es de starcoty premiun, si quieres despues x msn te paso mi id y clave para q leas cuando tengas time, salen cosas bien interesantes Wink.
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyLun Jun 27, 2011 10:23 am

Buenos dias, porsiaca en MOL el Birthing Pod esta q sube ya esta en 1 Tix... de lo q no valia nada... asi q algo debe traerse entre manos... El Koth y el Tezz tbn estan q se disparan...
lepibe
Draco Lich
lepibe

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyLun Jun 27, 2011 11:00 am

Tezz creo q tiene futuro. y koth no creo q tanto, por ahora si porq deck rojos ta dificil pararlos. Hasta q salga la siguiente expansion.

Faltó felicitar a Chivi que ganó un FNM xD. La motivación que dio este foro hizo posible esa hazaña xD.
Misio
Lord Ao - Admin
Misio

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyLun Jun 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Jajaja, sips, mi 1er friday, q emocion! Very Happy

Koth me parece uno de los PW mas cheveres q han salido, y siempre tendrá un slot en cualkier deck rojo.
Un deck burn es ahora interesante, planeaba probar algo asi:

4 Lighning bolt
4 Incinerate
4 Volt Charge
3 Burst Lightning
3 Arc Trail
4 Tezzeret's Gambit

4 Grim Lavamancer
4 Chandra's Phoenix

4 Shrine of Burning rage

3 Koth of the Hammer

2 Valakut the Pinneacle
4 Arid Mesa
17 Mountain

El miercoles un test en mi jatooo!, toa la tarde? Very Happy

Última edición por Misio el Lun Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm, editado 1 vez
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyLun Jun 27, 2011 1:11 pm

3 Arc Trail

hay uno q x 1R hace 4 a criatura... me parece mejor...
Misio
Lord Ao - Admin
Misio

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyLun Jun 27, 2011 1:17 pm

pero el arc trail hace a jugador tbn, i eso es lo q me importa.
los bichos vs este deck no son target primario.

Salió esta espada, q opinan?, a mi no se me ocurre nada.

Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 Worlds10
CamusTheOne
Vampire
CamusTheOne

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 EmptyLun Jun 27, 2011 1:19 pm

esa es de mirrodin y era malizima en ese entonces... xq el pobre bicho tbn muere y habian algunos indestructibles y etc pero como era tan lenta nunca funcaba...
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Jace y Stone Forge Banned   Jace y Stone Forge Banned - Página 4 Empty

Jace y Stone Forge Banned
Página 4 de 6.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente